How to make a successful iPhone game, from the man behind FIVE number ones
The man behind mega-hits "Crossy Road" and "Pac-Man 256," as well as lesser known (but similarly successful) games like "Little Things" and "Doodle Find," is an exception to that sentiment. Matt Hall has had five (FIVE!) games reach the number one spot in the Apple app store. He is an incredible anomaly.
Yet, as Hall tells Kotaku Australia in a recent interview, there are five principles he follows in creating great games that sell well.
- With the metaverse, NFTs and DeFi on the rise, Ethereum miners rake in $2 billion in revenue — a jump of 11% over October
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term