How to use the iPhone's new voice control feature
- The iPhone iOS 13 software update has new voice controls that don't involve talking to Siri.
- Once you set up Voice Control, you can customize commands to disable or enable various commands.
- You can command your iPhone to take a screenshot, open apps like Safari or Spotify, change the volume, swipe, or zoom.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497