Hyperloop One just unveiled its first full-scale test track in Nevada - here's a closer look
Hyperloop One is inching closer to its first public trial.The startup released images of its development site (DevLoop) for the first time on Tuesday. Hyperloop One said in a press release that the first public trial on the full-scale system will occur in the first half of 2017. That's slightly later than the company's original timeline - a press release from October said the trial will occur in the first quarter of this year.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUHyperloop One did not reply to Business Insider's request for clarification on when exactly the trial will occur.
AdvertisementStill, construction on the DevLoop is progressing - here's a closer look at what's to come:
- Cannes Lions 2021: India brings home a Gold, four Silver Lions and three Bronze Lions on Day 2
- E-commerce management platform CommerceIQ raises $60 million, looks to launch India operations by 2022
- Best power banks under ₹ 1000 to buy in India for 2021
- Best business laptops in India for 2021
- India is reportedly mulling over a new crypto tax which could make trading on foreign exchanges more expensive