I helped launch an "Uber for lawn care" startup that failed miserably. This is exactly how I knew when to give up - and how we were able to pivot to launching a multimillion-dollar company within the same year.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow