I switch between iPhone and Android whenever I want without losing anything - here's the very simple way I do it
Don't believe the hype: Switching between iPhone and Android is quite easy.
I should know - I've been writing about technology for the past five years, and I've switched between a dozen different smartphones in that time. Whether I'm using an iPhone or an Android phone, everything comes with me.Advertisement
Tomohiro Ohsumi/Getty Images
I never lose a contact, and my calendar switches seamlessly. Even my notes come with me! Here's how I do it.
The answer to your problems is Google — not Android, but Google.
By using Google as my primary ecosystem, my digital life goes with me wherever I want.Advertisement
I use Android phones primarily nowadays, but I used iPhones for years. I use whatever phone is best, regardless of operating system or manufacturer.
The most crucial things that Google does: Contacts and Calendar.Advertisement
OK, yes, there is one issue: The App Store problem.
- Man in famous 9/11 photo dies from COVID-19 in Florida
- Assam registers record 1,202 new COVID-19 cases; tally crosses 11,000-mark
- Delhi govt asks DMs to start COVID-19 survey outside containment zones
- 1,168 new cases in Pune on Sat, COVID-19 count now 27,311
- Nitish Kumar, 14 Bihar CMO staffers test negative for COVID-19