IN THEIR OWN WORDS: 13 startups explain why they failed
AP Photo/Dita Alangkara
The reasons behind why startups failed are as varied as what they're working on, but thanks to a new genre of "startup post-mortems" we can take a look at some of the reasons why companies say they met the end.
- People want bigger homes and reopening offices, schools hasn’t altered this trend
- Prime Minister Modi says extension of free ration scheme will benefit crores during the festive season
- Central government employees given 4% hike in DA ahead of Diwali
- Jewellery chains are growing at the cost of standalone jewellers – and it’s only going to get worse, says World Gold Council report
- To beat the traffic of Bangalore, you can now book a 12-minute helicopter ride