How to make Dalgona coffee and why everyone can’t stop talking about it
- A South Korean blend – the
Dalgona coffeeis now a part of everyone’s
- The latest trend during
quarantine, Dalgona coffee’s original recipe video on Youtube has almost 4 million views.
- Here’s the recipe for the perfect Dalgona coffee.
Stuck at home, due to the lockdown because of the coronavirus spread, people are whipping out the latest recipes from their closet and posting them on instagram.
A South Korean blend – the Dalgona coffee is now on everyone’s Insta stories, friends are sharing the recipe on WhatsApp, and if you too have been wondering what’s the hype all about, let us tell you – it’s delicious!
There’s now even a Dalgona Coffee Challenge that’s trending on TikTok and Instagram. The original recipe shared on YouTube is now about to hit 4 million views.
And it’s very easy to make – in less than 10 minutes!
Here’s what you need
- 2 tbsp of coffee powder
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Mix sugar, coffee and warm water in a bowl.
- Use a whisker or be prepared to whisk your way through this coffee. Keep whisking the coffee for at least 15 minutes until it has a very creamy texture.
- In a glass, pour cold milk with ice and then add the frothy coffee mixture on top of the milk!
Coronavirus cases in India
- Trump signs executive order escalating war on Twitter, social media (Ld)
- Trump signs executive order targetting social media giants
- Odisha reports 67 new COVID-19 cases; total rises to 1,660
- Bihar reports 16th COVID-19 casualty; number of cases rises to 3,185
- 11 more test COVID-19 positive in Jharkhand; cases rise to 469
- Air travel Guidelines
- Covid-19 Drug
- Karnataka travel guidelines
- Surat Containment Zones
- Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines
- COVID-19 infections
- Modi’s Stimulus Package
- Ecommerce Policy
- Coronavirus cases in India
- Coronavirus cases
- Telangana Coronavirus hotspot
- Maharashtra extends lockdown
- Containment Zone in Kolkata
- Pune Containment Zone
- Mukesh Ambani
- Tamilnadu lockdown Guidelines