Inside Dolby's new San Francisco headquarters, where mad scientists make movie magic
If you're an audiophile, you probably recognize the name Dolby Laboratories - the same Dolby that provides the cinematic sound and screen systems at movie theaters all over the world.
This week, Dolby Laboratories opened up its new San Francisco office, where over 750 employees will design, build, and test the next generation of movie magic in more than 100 working audiovisual science laboratories.The new headquarters, encompassing 63,000 square feet of space, was designed from the ground up to celebrate Dolby's 50-year history of combining science with design. Advertisement
I was invited to take a grand tour of the new Dolby offices. Take a look and judge for yourself if it meets that goal.
- Samsung may skip in-box phone chargers from early next year
- Gangster Vikas Dubey arrested in Ujjain
- Sit with colleagues in same room with Microsoft Teams, share emojis
- How Duroflex managed to expand its retail presence during the lockdown when the brandverse shied away from it
- How to monetize on your brand communications during and after the pandemic?