iPhone XS reviews are starting to come in, and there's not a lot of complaining
The first wave of reviews of Apple's latest iPhone XS and XS Max are in, and they're widely favorable.Of note, it seems the major improvement can be found in the camera, especially with portrait mode and the new Smart HDR feature that Apple introduced during its keynote event last week. Reviewers were also smitten by how iOS, apps, and videos looked on the large 6.5-inch iPhone XS Max.
As enticing as the iPhone XS and XS Max might be after reading the reviews, there's still one more iPhone that reviewers need to check out. The $750 iPhone XR, which shares many of the same features as the iPhone XS, will not be released until October and yet to get a thorough hands-on examination. Waiting for the iPhone XR reviews could save you a minimum of $250.Check out a few review snippets from CNBC, The Verge, Mashable, and TechCrunch on the design, camera, battery life, performance, display, and speakers:
All rounded up in a neat little package.
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'
- Analysts expect no surprises from Axis Bank in the second quarter — loan growth and collections to be slow