Jon Snow is the villain in this year's 'Call of Duty' game - take a look
Since "Game of Thrones" fans have to wait an excruciatingly long time for season 7 to start, they need a way to keep up with their favorite actors in the meantime. Luckily for them, Jon Snow himself (they call him Kit Harington in real life) is playing the villain in the upcoming "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare."
First, here's how Harington looks in front of a regular old camera:
He's a handsome guy, right? In "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare," he's trading his fantasy armor for some sweet space gear, and he's going to exist as a highly-realistic 3D model of himself based on advanced performance capture technology.
Here's what that looks like:
In the game, Harington plays the evil head of the Settlement Defense Front, a group of human space colonizers who have decided to turn their guns against the authorities of Earth. He's got a pretty sick face scar and appears to be generally unhappy with the state of things.
I can only assume you will change his mind using some form of weaponry by the end of the game.
"Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare" comes out on PS4, Xbox One and PC on November 6. Here's the full story trailer, in case you want to hear Harington angrily bark about how Earth is dying:
- ‘Right person at the right time’ — Here’s a sneak-peek at economist Gita Gopinath’s journey so far
- The best Netflix alternatives to watch Korean dramas and movies in India
- Gartner predicts opt-out rate for mobile app tracking to decline by 2023 as Apple, Google aim to control it
- Microsoft starts rolling out new Office UI to all users
- OnePlus RT, Moto G200 and more: All upcoming smartphone launches in India in December 2021