Larry Page and Sergey Brin's Google Camp is as star studded as ever and most definitely not an 'actual summer camp'
- Celebrities from entertainment and sports are guests of Google Camp 2018
- The annual event, organized by Google cofounders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, is taking place in Sicily.
- Basketball legend Michael Jordan is rumored to be attending this year.
The "conference" known as Google Camp is not your typical sleep away. This is not the Catskills.
This is an ultra-exclusive, super-secret, three-day gathering in Sicily of elite actors, fashion designers, media tycoons, models, pop stars and athletes hosted by Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page.Certainly, the name can be misleading.
"My dumbass thought it was an actual summer camp sponsored by Google for really, really smart kids," one person posted to Twitter on Tuesday.
This year's event is being held at the Verdura Resort in Sicily. According to some tabloids and British newspapers, Lady Gaga, Harry Styles, Matthew McConaughey Bradley Cooper, and Leo DiCaprio are all in attendance this year. Former Chicago Bulls great Michael Jordan is rumored to be on his way.
Last year, campers included Snapchat cofounder Evan Spiegel, Pharrell Williams and Prince Harry.
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal