LIVE: Here comes Spotify's first ever earnings report
Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images/Spotify
Here's what what Wall Street analysts are expecting from the streaming music company, on average:
- Revenue: $1.14 billion. In the first quarter a year ago, Spotify posted $902 million in sales.
- EPS (GAAP): A loss of 23 cents a share. In the same period a year earlier, the company lost $1.15 a share.
We'll be updating this report with Spotify's actual results when they come in. Hit refresh or click here for the latest updates.
NOW WATCH: How does MoviePass make money?
- Most secluded places in India to visit in 2023
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms
- IndianOil unveils India's first green hydrogen-run bus that emits just water