LIVE: Here comes Spotify's first ever earnings report
Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images/Spotify
Here's what what Wall Street analysts are expecting from the streaming music company, on average:
- Revenue: $1.14 billion. In the first quarter a year ago, Spotify posted $902 million in sales.
- EPS (GAAP): A loss of 23 cents a share. In the same period a year earlier, the company lost $1.15 a share.
We'll be updating this report with Spotify's actual results when they come in. Hit refresh or click here for the latest updates.
NOW WATCH: How does MoviePass make money?
- eMudhra IPO: Here’s how you can check the allotment status
- Heatwave is gone and heavy rainfall, hailstorms in the next 5 days — IMD issues alert
- Retail inflation could soften by 50-60 basis points on government interventions: CARE
- Tata Steel, JSW, SAIL and JSPL will lose half of their export biz as government wages war on inflation
- Sony has announced that half of its game releases will be on PC and mobile by 2025