Magic Leap is reportedly in talks to raise $400 million from Saudi Arabia's sovereign wealth fund
The newspaper reported that the deal is set to be announced in the coming weeks, and is an extension of the company's October round of funding.The investment would bring the total amount raised by Magic Leap to $2.3 billion (£1.6 billion), even though it's yet to release a product.
The hardware announced in December was targeted at software developers wishing to build on Magic Leap's platform. The company said that in "early 2018" it would open up a software-development kit to enable them to create their own augmented reality programs, yet no kit has been released so far.
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France