Marvel should do for games what it did for movies - here are 14 superheroes from the Marvel Cinematic Universe that deserve their own video games
If you enjoyed Spider-Man's role in the new blockbuster film "Avengers Infinity War," there's good news: Spider-Man has a new video game coming out later this year for the PlayStation 4, and you can even unlock Spidey's "Infinity War" costume in the game.
It's a great little tie-in across Marvel's films, comic books, and video games, of a kind that fans would love to see more of. Of course, there have been plenty of Marvel games before, but only the upcoming "Spider-Man" game looks like a suitably modern and fitting tribute to the character as we know and love him today.
This got us thinking: What if Marvel Games, currently a subsidiary of Marvel Entertainment, could do for video games what Marvel Studios did for film?
Here are 14 other Marvel Cinematic Universe characters besides Spider-Man that deserve their own modern video game treatments:
Thor, Iron Man and Captain America
2. Iron Man
3. Captain America
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. Rocket and 6. Groot
8. Scarlet Witch
10. Ant-Man and 11. The Wasp
12. Doctor Strange
14. Black Panther
BONUS: An Avengers game that ties all the above Marvel games together.
- Sensex rallies 580 points, buoyed by intense buying in IT, bank stocks
- Overnight funds witness inflows in July after a one-month pause: AMFI
- 200 major glaciers disappeared in Italy due to climate change, the country's environmental lobby group reported
- Web3 is at an inflection point where online assets will start staying online: Survey
- India needs to quadruple climate finance to meet the Paris Agreement: Study