Masked Gunmen Target Berlin Apple Store And Steal iPhone 6 Money
Bloomberg reports that customers were queuing outside the Apple Store for the iPhone 6 when they saw three masked gunmen threaten a security guard who was there to collect the day's takings. The gang took the cash that was being loaded into the security van, and made off with it in a dark Citroen.The getaway car was discovered by police in a wooded area around two miles away from the Apple Store. The thieves had set it on fire to hide evidence of the heist.
This isn't the first time that the Kurfürstendamm Apple Store has been targeted by thieves. In Dec. 2013, a small car was driven into the store's front doors. Thieves raided the shop and stole iPhones, iPads and MacBook laptops before fleeing in two Audis.
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year