Mercedes built an electric truck that could rival Tesla - here's everything you need to know
Tesla plans to unveil its electric semi in September - but the electric car maker will have to prepare for competition posed by Mercedes-Benz.
Mercedes showed off a battery-powered truck during a September trade show for commercial vehicles in Hannover, Germany. The unveiling is part of a larger plan by Daimler, Mercedes' parent company, to begin limited edition production runs of an electric truck this year.
Here's everything you need to know:
- Jewellery brands deck up in hope of bumper festive sales ahead
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps