If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
health ministryof India issued an advisory, on Monday, for those who administered Serum Institute of India’s Covishield vaccine.
- The National Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Committee submitted a report to the health ministry.
- Watch out for these
blood clot symptoms.
The health ministry of India issued an advisory, on Monday, for those who administered Serum Institute of India’s
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUIn case of any such symptoms, vaccine beneficiaries are advised to immediately consult/report to the health facility where the vaccine was administered.
The National Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Committee submitted a report to the health ministry that said, “Bleeding and clotting events following
Watch out these blood clot symptoms —
- Difficulty in breathing/breathlessness
- Chest pain
- Pain/swelling in limbs or pain on pressing limbs
- Pinhead sized red spots or skin bruising beyond injection site
- Abdominal pain with or without vomiting
- Seizures with no record history of seizures with or without vomiting
- Severe headache with or without vomiting (absence of recorded history of migraine or chronic headache)
- Weakness or paralysis of limbs or any particular part of the body including face
- Persistent vomiting without any obvious reason
- Pain in eyes or blurred vision or double vision
- Changes in mental status including depressed level of consciousness
- Any other symptom or health condition of concern to the recipient of the vaccine
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg has six months to answer these five questions
WazirX has listed Shiba Inu — here's everything you need to know about the said Dogecoin killer
Maharashtra to consider staggered reopening depending on the COVID-19 cases in the state
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists
- Sun TV Network's advertising revenue shrinks, but profit jumps 11% on subscriptions