If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
health ministryof India issued an advisory, on Monday, for those who administered Serum Institute of India’s Covishield vaccine.
- The National Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Committee submitted a report to the health ministry.
- Watch out for these
blood clot symptoms.
The health ministry of India issued an advisory, on Monday, for those who administered Serum Institute of India’s
In case of any such symptoms, vaccine beneficiaries are advised to immediately consult/report to the health facility where the vaccine was administered.
The National Adverse Event Following Immunization (AEFI) Committee submitted a report to the health ministry that said, “Bleeding and clotting events following
Watch out these blood clot symptoms —
- Difficulty in breathing/breathlessness
- Chest pain
- Pain/swelling in limbs or pain on pressing limbs
- Pinhead sized red spots or skin bruising beyond injection site
- Abdominal pain with or without vomiting
- Seizures with no record history of seizures with or without vomiting
- Severe headache with or without vomiting (absence of recorded history of migraine or chronic headache)
- Weakness or paralysis of limbs or any particular part of the body including face
- Persistent vomiting without any obvious reason
- Pain in eyes or blurred vision or double vision
- Changes in mental status including depressed level of consciousness
- Any other symptom or health condition of concern to the recipient of the vaccine
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg has six months to answer these five questions
WazirX has listed Shiba Inu — here's everything you need to know about the said Dogecoin killer
Maharashtra to consider staggered reopening depending on the COVID-19 cases in the state
Popular on BI
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?