Scientists say they can get spacecraft to Mars in 3 days using lasers - but there's one big problem
Recently, a team of scientists led by Philip Lubin announced with NASA that they are working on developing technology that would enable trips to Mars in just three days - using lasers. But while this could monumentally change space exploration, many are skeptical of how close we are to making the technology a feasible reality.Produced by Jenner Deal. Original Reporting by Jessica Orwig.
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa and MP from Punjab Harshmit Kaur Badal test COVID-19 positive
- Pakistan temporarily shuts down social media amid anti-France protests
- Four charts show how COVID-19 vaccines are being distributed in India
- WATCH: Crystal clear footage of NASA astronauts walking in space, changing out pipes, installing cameras and much more
- boAt secures investment from Qualcomm Ventures – its second fundraising in 2021 after bagging $100 million from Warburg Pincus