Square has hiked up the rates on one of its newest products
When Square Cash for Business launched in March the company charged a 1.5% payment processing fee, below the average of 2.75% that other companies charge for a similar service. The fee was then raised to 1.9% and now sits at 2.75%.Square Cash for Business works just like the personal version of the product, which gives a user a cash.me domain and means anyone can send them money.
Re/Code reported that Jack Dorsey described Square Cash as "show[ing] a path" for the company, which is currently valued at $4 billion (£2.6 billion) and is looking to grow in a diverse range of areas.
- OPPO A74 smartphone with 5G support and 90Hz display to launch in India soon, to be priced under ₹20,000
- VCs say 10 unicorns in 4 months may seem too small by the end of this year
- Timelapse in Google Earth shows you the slow and scary demise of our only home in 3D
- Bhima Jewellery’s ‘Pure as love’ campaign is trending, and for all the right reasons
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G to launch in India on April 28 – Specs, expected price and everything we know so far