Take a look inside the Boeing factory where it builds its most iconic jets
Benjamin Zhang/Business Insider
- Boeing's Everett, Washington facility is one of the largest buildings in the world.
- It's where Boeing builds the 747, 767, 777, and 787 Dreamliner.
- Business Insider took a tour of the 777 and 787 production lines in October.
The Boeing 777 and the 787 Dreamliner are two of hottest selling wide-body airliners in the world. The dynamic duo has effectively supplanted the iconic 747 jumbo jet as the Boeing's go-to plane for long-haul flying.At Boeing's Everett, Washington fact0ry, the two are also built side-by-side. Everett isn't Boeing's only factory. The 737 is built nearby in Renton, Washington while the 787-10 is produced exclusively in North Charleston, South Carolina.
In October, Boeing gave Business Insider a tour of the 777 and 787 production lines ahead of the delivery of the first Qantas 787-9 Dreamliner.Here's an inside look at Boeing's Everett, Washington factory.
Get the latest Boeing stock price here.
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds