YouTube Music users can now share songs on Snapchat
The first indication that YouTube Music might be able to share songs to Instagram and Snapchat emerged in November of 2020, reports 9To5Google.
When you open the share sheet in YouTube Music for Android and tap Snapchat, you will be able to send whatever you are listening to on Snapchat. The artwork for the album, the artist's name, the app logo, and a link to listen to the music are all included.
Snapchat has also started rolling out a new feature to let users share their real-time location for 15 minutes or a few hours with friends.
The feature is supposed to be a temporary buddy system while friends and family are on the way home or elsewhere.
"Make sure you and your friends get home safely with temporary location-sharing," Snapchat posted in a tweet late on Friday.
The feature is similar to the Find My app on iOS, where users who've opted in can see and share precise location.
Snapchat has 319 million daily active users (DAUs) -- a 20 per cent growth (on-year). The instant messaging platform Snapchat has crossed 100 million monthly users in India.
Snapchat has temporarily disabled its heat map of Snaps in Ukraine. Russia could have used the information to identify areas where Ukrainians are concentrated.
Popular on BI
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Rockstud Capital announces partial exit from Uber’s fleet service provider
- India sees demand for property worth over ₹1 cr drive record real estate sales
- Indian auto sector can become export-led $1 trillion industry by 2035: Arthur D Little
- Samsung launches S23 Fan Edition with Exynos 2200 in India
- Vivo launches V29 and V29 Pro to take on Nothing Phone 2, OnePlus 11R this festive season