Amazon Web Services is moving its annual re:Invent cloud conference online and making it free
- Amazon's multibillion-dollar cloud division is making its annual re:Invent conference an online-only event.
- The conference typically happens at the end of the year in Las Vegas. This time, it will presented over three weeks from Nov. 30 to Dec. 18.
- Are you an
Amazon Web Servicesemployee? Contact this reporter via encrypted messaging app Signal (+1-425-344-8242) or email (email@example.com).
Amazon Web Services is making its annual re:Invent conference and moving it online.
The conference was previous scheduled from Nov. 30 to Dec. 4 in Las Vegas and will now run for three weeks from Nov. 30 to Dec. 18.Amazon's announcement, made the while CEO Jeff Bezos testified before Congress in an antitrust hearing, comes after technology conference CES announced it would be canceled in Las Vegas and moved online.Advertisement
Got a tip? Contact this reporter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, message her on Twitter @ashannstew, or send her a secure message through Signal at 425-344-8242.
- Central Vista project: 3 firms qualify for submission of financial bid for new Parliament building
- Death toll in Idduki landslide rises to 52 —floods worsen in Assam and Bihar
- Violence in Bengaluru over a 'derogatory' social media post kills atleast 2
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with lung cancer
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too