More than 10 years after it launched, ActiveCampaign realized its approach was 'fundamentally wrong.' Now it's raised $100 million to help businesses rethink customer service software.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea
- Word-of-mouth has helped us grow in India, our community members are our best marketers: Taru Kapoor, Tinder
- Nokia Power Earbuds Lite review – missed opportunity
- EXCLUSIVE: India's largest insurer LIC is inviting bids from payment aggregators
- Stocks to watch on March 3 — RIL, Airtel, Vodafone-idea, Jindal Steel, V-Mart, and others