This Indian startup just raised $20 million to create new opportunities for human workers to do the tedious but important work that makes AI possible
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Tata Group not looking to monetise investments, has enough cash, says Chairman N Chandrasekaran
- CCI finds NEIL, Schaeffler India, SKF, Tata Bearing guilty of violating Competition Act
- West Delhi admin comes out with new strategy, forms teams for effective monitoring of COVID-19 cases
- PTI tally of COVID-19 cases and deaths in India at 6:40pm
- Data storage firm Seagate lays off 500 employees