How much is WWE Network? How to access the wrestling streaming service for free or as a paid subscriber
WWE Networkhas free and paid tiers that offer different access points.
- The WWE Network's paid subscription is $9.99 a month.
WWENetwork is the premiere over-the-top streaming service for wrestling, as well as a digital network providing linear programming.
- The streaming service is home to hours upon hours of new original programming and the greatest events of its past, with an exclusive focus on wrestling.
With WWE Network, you can watch the complicated drama and brutal smackdowns of professional wrestling whenever you want, wherever you want. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, as well as on Roku and Amazon streaming sticks, Apple TV and other set-top boxes, and various Smart TVs and gaming consoles. You can even view content on your PC by accessing the WWE website.
World Wrestling Entertainment's streaming channel has been around since 2014, and is now available all over the world. The service has original shows, including the animated series "Camp WWE" by "Robot Chicken" creator Seth Green, and all WWE's pay-per-view events, the popular "WrestleMania" being one of them.
There are two subscription tiers: one is free, and the other is a paid subscription with much more content. We'll cover the big differences and how to sign up for each.
How to access the free WWE Network version
WWE's Network's free version has one huge benefit - it's not just a free trial. All you need is an email to sign up; no credit card required. The network says upwards of 15,000 titles are available through the free version, including:
- "Raw Talk," which streams Mondays after "Raw."
- Recent episodes of original series "Monday Night War," "Photoshoot" and "Storytime."
- Select pay-per-view events from WWE's past.
- Weekly highlights.
Here's how to access the free version.
1. Visit wwe.com/free.
2. Select "Start Watching Now."
3. Enter your email and a password.
4. That's it! You can begin watching.
But if you're a big WWE fan, you'll be missing out on extra content and the newest pay-per-view events. When selecting certain shows, you'll hit a paywall and be asked to upgrade your account in order to view the show. When looking at the list of pay-per-view events, you'll see a lock icon on shows you can't watch.
How to access the WWE Network paid subscription
If you live for wrestling, the paid subscription ($9.99 a month) may be for you. You'll have access to everything on the site - one of the biggest selling points is access to all the newest pay-per-view content as soon as it's out.
Here's how to become a paid subscriber.
1. Visit this web page.
2. Enter your name and hit "Next."
3. Enter your billing address and hit "Next."
4. Enter your card number, expiration date and the name on your card.
5. Click confirm.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Watch a raven take out a Google drone mid-air as the tech giant is forced to ground its home delivery service due to bird attacks
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians slips down to seventh spot after losing a match to RCB