How to cancel your Apple Music subscription on any device
- You can
cancelan Apple Music subscriptionwith just a few clicks or taps on any of your devices.
- To cancel
Apple Musicon an iPhone or iPad, you'll use the Settings app; on an Android, you can find the Cancel Subscription option in the Apple Music app's Account settings.
- You can also sign into the Apple Music website and cancel your subscription from the Settings menu under the account icon at the top right of the page.
Apple Music is one of the most popular music
How to cancel Apple Music on a computer
1. Go to the Apple Music website in a web browser and log into your account using the Sign In button at the top right of the page if needed.
2. Click the account icon at the top right of the page and then, in the drop-down menu, click Settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and, in the Subscriptions section, click Manage.
4. In the Edit Your Subscription window, click Cancel Subscription and confirm this is what you want to do.
How to cancel Apple Music on an iPhone or iPad
You can easily cancel your Apple Music subscription from any iOS device that's connected to your Apple ID. Apple tracks all current, ongoing, and even past subscriptions in the Settings app. To cancel, just open the Settings app and follow our guide on canceling subscriptions to cancel Apple Music in the list of subscriptions listed under your Apple ID.
How to cancel Apple Music on an Android
If you listen to Apple Music using Apple's mobile app on Android, you can cancel the subscription from within the app as well.
1. Start the Apple Music app on your Android device.
2. Tap the three-dot menu at the top right of the screen and then tap Account.
3. In the Subscription section, tap Manage Subscription.
4. Tap Cancel Subscription and confirm this is what you really want to do.
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Scammers are exploiting Google, Amazon and Apple’s services to steal crypto
- Widening tax base should be a focus area in the Union Budget, says Primus Research
- India's electronics manufacturing and exports can reach $300 billion by 2025-26: MeitY-ICEA
- Swiggy is now valued more than Zomato
- OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end