How to create a group email in Yahoo Mail in 2 different ways
- You can create a group
Yahoo Mailby simply sending an email to multiple people at once.
- You can also create group lists, which allow you to send an email to a specific set of people automatically, without having to type out their names.
If you need to communicate with a large number of people at once, group emails are a must. Luckily, Yahoo Mail makes setting up group emails incredibly easy.
The quick way to create a single group email is to enter multiple email addresses in the "To" field when you send an email. Every address will receive the email, and they can all respond back.
But Yahoo Mail also gives you the option to make group mailing lists, which will let you send off group emails with even greater ease.
Here's how to create group email lists in Yahoo Mail, using any browser on your Mac or PC.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to create a group email list in Yahoo Mail
1. Sign into
2. Click "Lists," then hit "Create list."
3. Name the list, then search for the names you want to add using the search bar beneath "Add contacts." Note that they'll need to have been added to your contact list already. If they aren't a contact, head back to the main Contacts screen and click "Add a new contact" at the bottom.
4. Click "Save."
5. To add or remove members, go to the Lists menu again and click "Edit" next the list you want to change.
6. To send a group email, select "Compose" and then in the "To" field enter the name of the email list you created. Write and send your email like you would any other.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022
- Love procrastinating? It can help you earn Rs 1 lakh by applying for Chief Excuse Officer at Cultbike.fit
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- Exclusive: Myntra to increase its focus on Beauty and Personal category; plans to add 500 brands and 50,000 styles by 2022