How to create a new location on Instagram using one of Facebook's location features
- You can create a location on
- To create a location on Instagram, you need to visit the Facebook app and create a new location by checking in and selecting the "I'm here right now" option.
- There is no way to create a new location using the Instagram app.
Instagram lets you capture and share your last adventure with your followers, whether it's around the corner or the world. But if showing them isn't enough, you can also tell them exactly where you snapped that breathtaking skyline or where you enjoyed your last delicious meal.
A quick search through the locations available proves an exhaustively comprehensive list. You can use Tashkent, Uzbekistan, or Uzbechka Café, Brooklyn. You can use Inner Mongolia or Inn at Great Neck, Great Neck, NY.Instagram lets you choose how specific you get about sharing where you are. And if you can't seem to find your location through Instagram's auto-population feature, you can create the location yourself.
Here's how to create a location for Instagram posts.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to create a location on Instagram using the Facebook "Check-in" feature1. Open the Facebook app.
2. Tap "Check-in."3. Type the name of the location you want to add in the search bar, then scroll down and hit "Add."
4. On the next page, choose a category for the location.
5. Select "I'm here right now" to use your exact location.
6. On the next page, tap "Create."
7. Add a comment about your new location if you want before posting it to Facebook.
9. Begin your "New Post" by selecting a photo from your phone library or taking a new photo.10. On your post details page, tap "Add Location."
11. Select your newly created location and tap "Share."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine