How to create a new notebook in your Microsoft OneNote app
- To create a new notebook in OneNote, click the list of notebooks already in OneNote and then click "Add Notebook."
- OneNote creates your first notebook for you automatically when you set up the program.
- If you have an older version of OneNote, you can find the new notebook controls in the File menu.
- OneNote uses the concept of "notebooks," which you can use to create note-based files and keep your information organized.
OneNote stores all kinds of notes, written, linked, audio, or video, in notebooks. By creating multiple notebooks, you can keep personal and business information separated or organize all your various projects independently.
OneNote creates your first notebook automatically when you set up the program, but you can add new notebooks easily at any time, whenever you need new ones.If you have an older version of OneNote with a File menu, creating a new notebook is a little different. Advertisement
Here's how to do it on the latest and older versions of OneNote.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to create a new notebook in OneNote
1. Click the currently selected notebook and choose the notebook you want from the drop-down menu.2. At the bottom of the screen, click "Add notebook."
3. Type a name for the notebook. 4. Click "Create Notebook." Advertisement
How to create a new notebook in OneNote in an older version of OneNote
1. Click "File."
2. Select "New."3. Choose where to save the new notebook – you'll probably want to click "OneDrive" since this lets you keep your notebook in sync across all your devices and shared it with other people if you want to. Advertisement
4. Type a name for the notebook and then click "Create Notebook."
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- India-China agree to hold early meeting for disengagement along LAC
- Unlock 5.0: International flights to remain suspended till October 31
- Agnikul Cosmos signs up with US-based Alaska Aerospace to test rocket
- Top stocks to watch— RIL, ONGC, HDFC, GAIL, PVR, Oil India, Lupin, PNB, Dhanlaxmi Bank and others
- A 22-year old student allegedly raped and brutalised in Uttar Pradesh days after Hathras gang-rape case