How to delete your Zoom account and permanently terminate your profile on the desktop site
- It's easy to delete your
Zoomaccount, but you can only make this change on your computer.
- Once you log on to the Zoom website, navigate to the "Account Management" section, where you'll find the "Terminate My Account" option.
- You may want to delete your Zoom account if you're no longer using the service, or if you've created a new account.
It's easy to delete your Zoom account — but you can only do so in your online settings.
To delete your Zoom account, you'll have to log on to the website on your preferred browser. It's important to note that this permanent change cannot be made from either the desktop or mobile app.Once you've logged on, navigate to the "Account Management" section of your settings. You'll find an option to "Terminate My Account." It's also important to note that this change is permanent and cannot be undone — once you confirm the decision, you will be logged out and brought to the Zoom homepage. You will be unable to restore your account, but can create a new profile at any time.
How to delete your Zoom account
This change can only be made online on your desktop, and it cannot be made from either the desktop or mobile app. Additionally, the change is permanent and cannot be undone.1. Open the Zoom website on your preferred internet browser on a
2. Click "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner.3. On the left-hand side panel, click on "Account Management" under the "Admin" category. 4. Click "Account Profile " and then "Terminate my account."
5. This will open a pop-up asking for confirmation to terminate your account. Click the blue "Yes" button to complete the process. You will be logged out and brought to the Zoom homepage, where a small pop-up will read, "Terminate account success." You will be unable to restore your account, but can create a new profile if you'd like.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers
- UP to have cold chain space for 1.23L litres of vaccine