How to find your Barnes & Noble shipment tracking in 2 ways
- You can track your Barnes & Noble shipment on the book seller's website or through your purchase confirmation email.
- To track your Barnes & Noble purchase through your shipment confirmation email, locate it in your email inbox and then click the "Track My Package" link.
- To track your Barnes & Noble shipment on BN.com, enter your email address and order number on the Order Status page.
Barnes & Noble makes it easy to track your
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUQuick tip: Your shipment confirmation email is separate from your order confirmation email.
AdvertisementIf you don't receive an email from Barnes & Noble or can't locate your
Here are two ways to track your Barnes & Noble shipment.
How to track your Barnes & Noble shipment via BN.com
- Go to barnesandnoble.com.
- At the top right of the screen, click My Account.
- In the dropdown, select Order Status.
- Enter your email address and order number, then click Track Order.
- On the Order Details page, locate the purchase you want to track and click the tracking link in the item detail box.
- You'll be redirected to a tracking page with shipping information and an expected delivery date.
How to track your Barnes & Noble shipment via email
- Open your email app.
- If there are multiple shipments for your order, you'll get a Shipping Confirmation email for each package. Locate the Shipping Confirmation email sent from Barnes & Noble for the item you want to track.
- Click "Track My Package" to be taken to the tracking page with shipping updates and the expected delivery date.
- For any additional orders, search your email again, locate the shipping confirmation, and repeat the process.
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists