How to send money on Cash App on your iPhone or Android
- You can send money on the
Cash Appif you know the recipient's phone number, email, or $cashtag.
- To use Cash App and send payments, you need to first link your bank account to the app.
- When you allow Cash App to access your contact list, it's even easier to find friends or family.
How to send money on Cash AppIf you haven't already, make sure to download the Cash App on your iPhone or Android.
- Open Cash App on your device.
Quick tip: If the green screen for sending and requesting money doesn't automatically appear, tap the dollar "$" symbol in the bottom-center of the screen.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Tap "Pay" in the bottom-right corner.
- Enter the email, phone number, or $cashtag of the recipient.
Quick tip: You can also allow Cash App to access your contact list to find friends more easily.
- In the "For" field, enter a note stating the purpose of the payment.
- Tap "Pay" and your money will be sent to the recipient.
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital
- 4.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine were wasted in India — enough to vaccinate half of Bangalore
- Facebook to start pilot runs for its digital currency ‘Diem’ this year, says report
- SaaS startup Chargebee is the 11th unicorn of 2021 and the sixth for Tiger Global this year alone