How to send money on Cash App on your iPhone or Android
- You can send money on the
Cash Appif you know the recipient's phone number, email, or $cashtag.
- To use Cash App and send payments, you need to first link your bank account to the app.
- When you allow Cash App to access your contact list, it's even easier to find friends or family.
How to send money on Cash App
To send money on Cash App:
- Open Cash App on your device.
Quick tip: If the green screen for sending and requesting money doesn't automatically appear, tap the dollar "$" symbol in the bottom-center of the screen.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send.
- Tap "Pay" in the bottom-right corner.
- Enter the email, phone number, or $cashtag of the recipient.
Quick tip: You can also allow Cash App to access your contact list to find friends more easily.
- In the "For" field, enter a note stating the purpose of the payment.
- Tap "Pay" and your money will be sent to the recipient.
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- The future of banking is entirely digital
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal