Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM and 128GB internal storage variant launched for ₹52,999
The customers can purchase the new variant during the Flipkart ‘Big Billion Days' sale that starts from October 16.
The smartphone was initially launched in two variants, 8GB RAM + 128GB for of Rs 49,999 and 12GB RAM+256GB storage option for Rs 57,999.
AdvertisementThe smartphone features a 6.59-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with 10-bit HDR10+ support and 144Hz refresh rate.
Under the hood, the phone has the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC, along with Adreno 650 GPU and up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM.
The smartphone comes with quad camera setup at the back that includes a 64MP Sony IMX686 primary sensor that has an f/1.8 lens.
The camera setup also has a 13MP secondary sensor with a 125-degree ultra-wide-angle lens and a 5MP tertiary sensor with an f/2.0 macro lens.
The smartphone also has a 24MP selfie camera sensor at the front.
The phone has 8K recording, 4K HDR recording up to 60fps, and a Pro Video mode that lets you record up to 8K, and an option to choose to use the front mic or back mic when recording.
AdvertisementThe device runs Android 10, weighs 240 grams and has a 6000mAh battery with 30W fast charging tech onboard.
It will be available with no-cost EMI offering of three, six and nine months on select cards.
AdvertisementMotorola Razr 5G foldable phone launched in India for ₹1,24,999
Popular on BI
- India's income inequality is so bad that's weighing down the avg in both South Asia and SouthEast Asia
- Meet the Indian-origin women CEOs who are leading the way for major global companies
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022
- Love procrastinating? It can help you earn Rs 1 lakh by applying for Chief Excuse Officer at Cultbike.fit