After putting the $44 billion Twitter deal on hold, Musk opens a motivational class on Twitter
Elon Musk- Twitter
- After sharing motivational thoughts, Elon
Muskopens a motivational class on Twitter.
- Elon Musk has put the $44 billion
Twitter dealon hold over fake accounts.
- Recently billionaire shared some tweets about happiness and life.
Musk reminded people that every day is a fresh start, and that one can always choose to be happy.
"Tomorrow will be the first sunrise of the rest of ur life, make it what u want," Musk wrote on the microblogging platform.
"And remember that happiness is a choice."
He also pondered about time saying "when thinking about deep time, what is more astounding is to think about how much time is ahead!"
Earlier, Musk shared a snarky cartoon of himself as a rescuer of a blue bird, Twitter's official mascot with his 95.7 million followers.
The tweets come amidst the Twitter takeover saga. Musk has put the $44 billion Twitter buyout on hold over bots and fake accounts.
At a conference in Miami this month, he said that Twitter could have at least four times more fake accounts than what has been revealed in its filing.
Musk wants CEO
After banning destructive satellite tests, US plans to use nuclear power systems in space
A female researcher's avatar was sexually assaulted on a metaverse platform owned by Meta, making her the latest victim of sexual abuse on Meta's platforms, watchdog says
Popular on BI
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council