Amazon's new 24-hour puppy livestream is a perfect way to relax after a stressful election
Amazonis hosting a 24-hour livestreamcalled "The Pack Presents: 24 Hours of Pawsitivity" as a way to promote its Prime Videoshow, "The Pack."
- The livestream features
puppiesplaying, napping, and other activities, and will also give tips as to how to foster or adopt an animal.
On Monday, Amazon announced the perfect 2020 pick-me-up: a 24-hour livestream featuring puppies.
The launch of the livestream ties in with the upcoming premiere of Amazon's new show "The Pack," which is basically "the Amazing Race with
Since pandemic lockdowns started in March, more Americans have turned to pet fostering and adoption to have some company while at home.Amazon isn't the only company using animals to try and lift the spirits as the pandemic continues on. In March, two puppies got to explore the Georgia Aquarium while it was closed. The trip was posted on social media, and quickly went viral. Chicago's Shedd Aquarium also took advantage of the trend, allowing their penguins to roam around while the aquarium was closed. And with companies looking for ways to keep their Zoom meetings engaging, farms quickly began allowing people to book a video call with animals like llamas.
- Sonu Sood to launch blood bank app to connect donors with those in urgent need of blood
- India has the third highest number of women in senior management positions globally, according to Grant Thornton
- RIL, banks lift Sensex 1100 points higher, Nifty tops 15,200 mark
- Gujarat's annual budget for the next financial year has a surplus of ₹588 crore
- COVID-19 vaccine doses will available around the clock in India