Chatbots 101: How AI is Fueling the Disruptive Force in Customer Relations
Advancements in artificial intelligence, coupled with the rise of messaging apps, are fueling the development of chatbots - software programs that use messaging as the interface through which to carry out any number of tasks, from scheduling a meeting, to reporting the weather, to helping users buy a pair of shoes.
Businesses are foreseeing immense potential and are investing heavily in this burgeoning chatbot economy. In the near future, chatbots may do everything from distributing media content to offering personalized concierge services.In The Chatbots 101 Report, Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, breaks down how chatbots work and looks at the future of the market.Advertisement
This exclusive report can be yours for FREE today.
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi calls for a bigger role for India at the UN, says reform is the need of the hour
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use
- WHO warns death toll may hit 2mn even with vaccine