Chatbots 101: How AI is Fueling the Disruptive Force in Customer Relations
Advancements in artificial intelligence, coupled with the rise of messaging apps, are fueling the development of chatbots - software programs that use messaging as the interface through which to carry out any number of tasks, from scheduling a meeting, to reporting the weather, to helping users buy a pair of shoes.
Businesses are foreseeing immense potential and are investing heavily in this burgeoning chatbot economy. In the near future, chatbots may do everything from distributing media content to offering personalized concierge services.In The Chatbots 101 Report, Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, breaks down how chatbots work and looks at the future of the market.Advertisement
This exclusive report can be yours for FREE today.
- Telangana extends lockdown in containment zones till June 30, allows inter-state movement
- Mumbai coronavirus micro containment-zone has 717 areas in 24 wards — here’s the entire list
- Google Search offers self-assessment test to fight anxiety
- Highest spike of 1,295 new COVID-19 cases in Delhi takes total to over 19K; death toll rises to 473
- Nagaland: Person released from quarantine centre found COVID-19 positive, health secy removed