Elon Musk says he's been driving the brand-new Cybertruck around Tesla's Gigafactory in Texas ahead of expected update in Q4 earnings
Elon Musksaid he's taken the new Cybertruckfor a spin around Tesla's Gigafactory in Texas.
- His tweet comes ahead of Tesla's fourth quarter earnings, scheduled for Wednesday.
Elon Musk said Tuesday that he'd driven Tesla's brand-new Cybertruck around the company's Texas Gigafactory, a day ahead of a keenly-awaited earnings announcement that's expected to provide more details on the vehicle's rollout.
"Been driving latest Cybertruck prototype around Giga Texas. It's awesome!" Musk tweeted.
Changes are being made to the Cybertruck's features and functions, the source told Reuters.
The Cybertruck was first unveiled in November 2019. A handful of Tesla customers, who sent Insider confirmation of their reservation emails from Tesla, said they reserved a Cybertruck order at the time of the launch and have been waiting almost two years for the truck to arrive.
- Top energy efficient front load washing machines
- Best BLDC ceiling fans in India
- Check out these electric toy bikes for your kids
- Best double bed comforters with reversible design
- Best sanitizers to keep your hands germ-free