Facebook is testing Hotline, a Q&A app that's a bit like Clubhouse, but with video. A real-estate investor hosted the app's first live session.
Clubhouse. It's called Hotline.
- Hotline lets people chat to their audience through livestreamed video, instead of just audio.
- Hotline hosted its first Q&A livestream on Wednesday with real-estate investor Nick Huber.
Facebook is testing a new
first Q&A livestream with real-estate investor Nick Huber on Wednesday, where he spoke about finance skills in the real estate industry, TechCrunch reported.
The app is being led by Erik Hazzard, who began working at Facebook after selling his app "tbh" to the social-media giant in 2017.
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 vaccine 'Covaxin' is effective against double mutant strain found in India, says ICMR