Google to shut 3rd-party Notes, Lists integration on Assistant app
Users have long had the option in Google Assistant settings to select a Notes & Lists provider for voice commands that allow you to create or edit a list/note on speakers and Smart Displays.
Google Keep, Any.do,
The developers of AnyList has announced in a blogpost that "Google is shutting down the Google Assistant Notes & Lists integration for non-Google apps on June 20, 2023".
"Unfortunately, this means that beginning June 20, it will no longer be possible to use Google Assistant to add items to AnyList," it added.
Moreover, the report said that the Notes & Lists integration is built on the same Conversational Actions/"Actions on Google" platform that will be phased out next month.
However, third-party voice experiences, such as apps and games with visual interactions on Smart Displays or speakers, are no longer a top priority for the company.
Meanwhile, Google has announced it will migrate one per cent of Chrome users to Privacy
The move will support developers in conducting real-world experiments that assess the readiness and effectiveness of their products without third-party cookies, said Anthony Chavez, VP, Privacy Sandbox.
Sebi to auction 17 properties of 7 business groups on Jun 28 to recover investors' money
TVS Motor hikes prices of EV scooter by ₹17,000 - ₹22,000
Popular on BI
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals