Google launches program to support Indian startups creating solutions for post COVID-19 world
The next batch will commence in August 2020 and the last date of applications is June 30. This will be the fourth class of startups mentored by Google, which has so far closely mentored over 60 startups in India to date.
"We have been working very closely with over 250 Startups founders over the last two months, holding consults with our network of experts, mentors and VCs to help solve for the immediate challenges faced by the founder community," informed Paul Ravindranath G, Programme Manager, Google for
In addition to the fresh call for applications, Google for Startups also announced the launch of 'Emerging stronger: Playbook' for startups to face the Covid-19 Challenge.
"We have captured the work of these last two months into a handy playbook which we hope will benefit the larger ecosystem," Ravindranath added.
Beyond the Accelerator, Google for Startups will continue to offer support to startups via its partner programme and mentor network.
- Red bricks don’t just make walls, they can now power your house too
- India approves another $1.2 billion for defence over and above the $5.5 billion last month
- Best gaming consoles in India
- IT and media employees are in no hurry to get back to office — not until there are proper policies in place
- Here’s a look back at Rahat Indori’s famous poetry and shayari