How gold is mined from electronic waste using microbes
New Zealandstartup is using microbes that absorb metals to extract goldfrom old circuit boards.
- The company's founders say their process is cleaner and safer than common e-waste-mining methods.
- They hope getting precious metals from
e-wastewill encourage countries to process the waste locally.
Popular on BI
- Best weighing machine under ₹500
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed 1.79 times on day 1
- As Sensex, Nifty50 hit record highs, this is what experts are advising investors
- FM concludes week-long consultation meetings for Budget 2023-24
- WhatsApp data of 500 million users might be on sale says Mashable India