How much Spotify pays employees in the US in 2021
Spotifygrew its workforce by one third last year to more than 6,550 employees around the world.
- Insider analyzed public data to get a snapshot of how much Spotify employees in the US make.
Spotify has been in a growth spurt in recent years.
In 2020, it increased its workforce by one third to 6,554 staffers.
Spotify currently lists roughly 448 openings on its jobs board, and touts recent flexible work benefits like the ability to work from anywhere.
As employees across industries make moves coming out of the pandemic, Insider updated our analysis of how much Spotify employees are paid in the US.
We pored over public data to get a snapshot of Spotify's salary levels. The data, released by the US Department of Labor's Office of Foreign Labor Certification, shows how much Spotify offered to pay employees who it wanted to hire in the US through work visas.
Spotify offered certain US staffers between October 2019 and September 2021 annual base
Our full analysis breaks down salaries for jobs including marketing, research, engineering, finance, and administrative roles.
- LinkedIn is the most expensive digital advertising platform but is it worth it?
- ITC, Bharti Airtel, Indian Oil Corp among stocks to watch out for on May 18
- Here’s how you can check Prudent Corporate IPO’s allotment status, GMP and more
- Ethos IPO opens today — check out important details related to the IPO
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22