How much Spotify pays employees in the US in 2022
Spotifygrew in 2021 its workforce by 18% to 6,617 staffers.
- Insider analyzed public data to get a snapshot of how much Spotify employees in the US make.
Spotify has gone through a growth spurt in recent years.
It added roughly 2,200 employees between 2019 and 2021, bringing its headcount to 6,617 staffers by the end of last year.
It's since slowed the pace of hiring amid fears of a potential recession. And, last year, the company hit some growing pains as controversial podcaster Joe Rogan sparked an internal debate among staffers.
But the streaming-audio giant is still
Spotify had, on November 23, 115 open positions listed on its jobs board, including 56 available to US-based staffers or remote workers in the Americas. The listings included openings for engineers, sales staff, data scientists, and marketing specialists.
Insider updated its analysis of how much Spotify employees are paid in the US to include the latest available salary information.
We pored over public data to get a snapshot of Spotify's salary levels. The data, released by the US Department of Labor's Office of Foreign Labor Certification, shows how much Spotify offered to pay employees who it wanted to hire in the US through work visas.
Spotify offered certain US staffers between October 2020 and September 2022 annual base
Our full analysis breaks down salaries for jobs including marketing, research, engineering, finance, and administrative roles.
- Sula Vineyards to open IPO next week from Dec 12-14; GMP already at ₹70 per share
- India to add 9 million gig jobs by 2025 says Indeed report
- From Brahmastra to KGF: The most searched movies on Google in 2022 in India
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor
- Here are the best international roaming plans offered by Airtel, Reliance Jio, and Vi