How to change the language on an Android phone or tablet to the one you prefer
- It's easy to change the
languageon your Androiddevice to one you're more comfortable using on a daily basis.
- All you have to do is navigate through your Android device's Settings app and choose the language you prefer.
- Android devices offer more than 100
languages, along with a selection of regional variants.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Whether you accidentally selected the wrong language when you were setting up your phone, or purchased your device in a foreign country, you can easily change the language on your Android device by going into Settings.
With more than 100 languages to choose from, you'll likely be able to find one that's suitable for you.
Here's how to change the language on your Android device.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change the language on Android
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Tap "System."
3. Tap "Languages & input."
4. Tap "Languages."
5. Tap "Add a Language."
6. Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it. If prompted, select the region for your chosen language.
7. Press firmly on the two horizontal lines to the right of your preferred language and drag it up to the first spot.
You should automatically see the default language of your phone change. If not, restart your device.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Best deals on kitchen appliances
- India records 2,71,202 fresh COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours, active cases highest in 225 days
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on laptops
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Top offers and deals on large electronic appliances
- Amazon Great Republic Sale – best deals on mobile phones