Samsung launches Galaxy Fit 2 fitness tracker in India, priced at ₹3,999
Priced at Rs 3,999,
The wearable has a bright 1.1-inch 450 nits AMOLED display, 3D curved glass and over 70 downloadable watch faces to personalise the function and look.
AdvertisementThe front touch key for wake-up, home and cancel enables easy navigation through a rich UI that allows preset replies to notifications and setting up of 12 dedicated widgets at a time.
Galaxy Fit 2 has an indented strap that keeps sweat from collecting.
Weighing just 21 grams, it is compact with a minimalist design that is good to wear through the day and past the night.
Galaxy Fit 2 houses a 159mAh battery that claims up to 15-day life on a single charge.
With a typical usage, users can get up to 21 days on a single charge, the company claimed.
The wearable comes with 50 metre water resistance and its essential ‘Water Lock' mode makes it the perfect companion for swimming or any water-based activity.
AdvertisementIt also prevents accidental activation while swimming by locking the front key.
The device helps track five automatic workouts and up to 90 workouts with presetting from the Samsung Health library.
- EXCLUSIVE: Communities, brand and then product — CEO explains how Stack Overflow flipped the script on software development
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister