The best speaker deals - save $100 on Apple's HomePod smart speaker
- Speakers with good performance can be pricey, but they often go on sale.
- We've compiled all the best speaker deals for March 2020.
- We'll update this list regularly with new deals as they're announced.
- Right now, the Vizio 5.1.4-Channel Soundbar System is on sale for $703.99 - that's $296 off its original price.
Great speakers can make listening to music far more enjoyable - and speakers have been getting a whole lot better over the past few years. These days, even relatively inexpensive speakers can deliver well-rounded bass response, a well-tuned mid-range, and plenty of clarity and detail in the high end.
Of course, if you're in the market for a new speaker or speakers, you'll want to think about exactly what kind of speaker best matches your needs. There are a number of different types of speakers, and they can all serve drastically different purposes.
If you want something to take to the beach or use on the go, then a portable Bluetooth speaker is probably your best option. If you're looking to enhance your TV-viewing experience, then home theater speakers or a soundbar will do the job. If you want to bring a digital assistant into your home, then consider a smart speaker. If you just want speakers around the house to listen to music on, then perhaps it's worth considering bookshelf speakers. And, last but not least, if you want a more immersive computing experience, then consider buying a pair of computer speakers.
It's also a good idea to take the brand into consideration when purchasing speakers. Depending on the type of speaker you end up buying, you'll want to seek out different brands. For example, if you're buying a smart speaker, then it's definitely worth looking at options from companies like Amazon, Google, and Apple. Vizio and Samsung, meanwhile, are both safe bets for soundbars. If you're setting up a surround sound system, then brands like Klipsch and Focal will be a better fit for your needs.
Last but not least, you'll want to think about your budget - and your budget might again depend on the type of speakers you're looking for. You can get decent Bluetooth and smart speakers for under $150 - but that probably won't be enough if you're looking for a soundbar or multiple home theater speakers.
Thankfully, you may be able to stay on budget and save some cash thanks to these awesome deals. After combing through the web, we've rounded up the best speaker deals out there for a variety of needs.
Here are the best speaker deals in March 2020:
- Ultimate Ears Boom 3, $79.99 (originally $149.99) at Best Buy [You save $70]
- Vizio 5.1.4-Channel Soundbar System, $703.99 (originally $999.99) at Best Buy [You save $296]
- Apple HomePod, $199.99 (originally $299.99) at Best Buy [You save $100]
- Klipsch RB-51 Bookshelf Speakers, $229.99 (originally $399) at Amazon [You save $169.01]
- Kanto 2 Channel Powered PC Desktop Speakers, $179.99 (originally $229) at Amazon [You save $49.01]
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best Bluetooth speaker deals
Best soundbar deals
Best smart speaker deals
Best home theater speaker deals
Best computer speaker deals
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report