The founder of Carbon was inspired by something he saw in a 'Terminator' movie. Now Adidas, Nikon and luxury carmakers are betting on his $2.5 billion manufacturing startup.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Facebook partners with sixth VC firm in India – Matrix Partners to scale small businesses
- COVID-19 patients show signs of heart damage months later, says latest study
- The fourth largest phase 3 COVID-19 vaccine trial has started enrolling volunteers
- Disha Patani comes on board as Myntra’s first ‘beauty brand ambassador’
- CBSE to declare class 12 compartment exam results by October 12