Tesla's very first Model 3 could roll off the line today - here's what you need to know
Tesla is expecting to have a very big day.
The very first Model 3 is expected to roll off the assembly line. It will mark the start of production for Tesla's first mass-market car.
There will be handover party for the very first 30 Model 3 customers on July 28. Tesla will then ramp up production to 1,500 cars in September and, ultimately, 20,000 cars per month by December.
Tesla first unveiled the car last March and secured roughly 400,000 customers pre-orders for the vehicle.
We broke down everything you need to know about the Model 3 - here's a closer look:
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
- 479 leaked photos purporting to show Putin's secret palace, with an ice rink and pole-dancing room, published by Navalny foundation
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- The first pig-heart transplant patient was denied a human heart after failing to follow doctors' orders
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter