1. The price: The Asus Zenfone 6 starts at just $500 — half the price of other premium smartphones.
2. The Zenfone 6 is truly an "all-screen" phone. Its 6.4-inch 1080p LCD panel actually stretches from edge to edge — with no notch or hole punch for the selfie camera. It's totally seamless.
3. The Zenfone 6 doesn't have a traditional selfie camera. Instead, whenever you want to take a selfie, the rear camera flips around to face you. This is how Asus was able to deliver an all-screen phone.
4. The camera itself is really neat: You can actually control the placement of the motorized camera to capture any angle, up to a full 180 degrees.
5. Thanks to the unique camera system, the Zenfone 6 can take automatic panoramas. Just press a button, and the phone will take the perfect panorama by slowly moving the camera a full 180 degrees. There's no need to move your hand, or yourself, at all.
6. The unique camera design isn't just good for photos; in video mode, it can also automatically to track your subjects. Just tap your subject on the screen, and the motorized camera can follow it.
7. The Zenfone 6 has a cool defense mechanism to handle drops: Once the phone senses it's falling, it quickly retracts the camera into a safe, rear-facing position as to not damage the camera or the mechanism.
8. The Zenfone 6 has a massive 5,000 mAh battery, one of the biggest batteries in any smartphone you can buy.
It even has — gasp — a headphone jack.
Overall, the Zenfone 6 packs in a ton of innovation for an incredible value.