The Comcast CEO says he's not afraid of cord-cutters
Comcast CEO Brian Roberts spoke at this year's IGNITION conference. He's not worried about cable TV's decline. Comcast is focused on the customer and giving them what they want.
Produced by Joe Avella and Graham Flanagan. Camera by Grace Raver.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
Popular on BI
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- Samsung Galaxy A34 5G review: A Mid-range marvel
- 10 ways to reduce your home loan EMI burden
- Global trends, macroeconomic data to drive equity markets this week: Analysts
- New Parliament building inauguration: 'Sarva-Dharma Prarthana' ceremony held
- List of Famous things to buy in Coorg