The Gmail App For iPhone Just Got Way Faster And You Need To Download It Now
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
Now the app supports background refresh, which means your messages will be available immediately to read. There's no more waiting for them to load when you first launch the app.Before this, the biggest problem with the Gmail app was that it took forever to load messages.
You just have to make sure you turn on background app refresh and notifications within your iPhone by going to Settings > General > Background App Refresh.
Another new update includes syncing sign-ins between Gmail and other Google apps like Chrome, Maps, Youtube, etc. This reduces the reliance on security protocols like the two step verification feature when you enter other programs.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Best TKL mechanical keyboards in India
- Buy Premium 2.1 channel speakers for audiophiles
- Best artificial flowers for living room decoration in India
- This Ethereum-based metaverse is letting crypto fans own land on the Red Planet, even though international space laws would disagree
- Unemployment rate in India sees a dip after a month